Twilight Source Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryTražiLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Informacije o Filmu

Go down 
5 posters
Idi na stranicu : 1, 2  Next
AutorPoruka
Lady Moonlight
Administrator
Lady Moonlight

Ime: : L A D Y
Broj komentara : 5833
Reputacija : 13
Mjesto : Anywhere but Home.

Informacije o Filmu Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Premijera filma Breaking Dawn je predviđena za 18. novembar 2011!!!

Citat :
A Summit Entertainment spokesperson has confirmed to HitFix that “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” will open nationwide on Nov. 18, 2011. It’s still officially unknown if “Dawn” will be broken up into one or, as rumored, two films. Stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are all expected to return.
Na vrh Go down
http://www.twilightsource.biz
Lady Moonlight
Administrator
Lady Moonlight

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Bill Condon reditelj Breaking Dawna!

Citat :
We just officially announced that Bill Condon will be the director for Breaking Dawn. In an official press release from Summit Entertainment they also list Twilight Saga author, Stephenie Meyer as one of the producers.
Na vrh Go down
Lady Moonlight
Administrator
Lady Moonlight

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:14 pm

~Sa zvaničnog sitea Stephenie Meyer.

Citat :
Here is a press release from Summit Entertainment that came out today:

BILL CONDON TO DIRECT SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT'S THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN

Los Angeles, CA April 28, 2010 — Summit Entertainment has confirmed that Academy Award winner Bill Condon will direct THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN, based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN, is currently being written by Melissa Rosenberg, and will star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner. Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt, and Stephenie Meyer will produce the project.

"Bringing Stephenie Meyer's BREAKING DAWN to the screen requires a graceful and intelligent hand and we believe Bill Condon is exactly the right steward, having shown equal and abundant talents of immense creativity and subtle sensitivity," said Erik Feig, President of Production and Acquisitions, for Summit Entertainment.

Added author Stephenie Meyer, "I'm so thrilled that Bill wants to work with us. I think he's going to be a great fit, and I'm excited to see what he does with the material."

"I'm very excited to get the chance to bring the climax of this saga to life on-screen. As fans of the series know, this is a one-of-a-kind book—and we're hoping to create an equally unique experience," said Bill Condon.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN illuminates the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions.

Condon is well known for writing and directing DREAMGIRLS, KINSEY, and GODS AND MONSTERS, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Adapted Screenplay in 1999. He was nominated for a second Oscar for his screenplay for the movie musical CHICAGO in 2003. Most recently the multi-hyphenate directed the pilot episode for the Showtime series "The Big C" and produced the 81st Annual Academy Awards telecast, hosted by Hugh Jackman.
Na vrh Go down
Lady Moonlight
Administrator
Lady Moonlight

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Kellan i Ashley ipak glume u Praskozorju,potpisali su ugovore!

Citat :
Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz have closed deals to reup their roles in the next Twilight movie, “Breaking Dawn.”

Greene and Lutz signed contracts last nights, acccording to sources close to the deal.

Movie studio Summit Entertainment, which has made billions off the franchise, had been in negotiations with the two supporting characters since last week, but the two actors reportedly wanted pay increases for the next movie since the studio did not allow them to renegotiate on the second and third films.

Summit caved in after the two actors held out for more cash. “The studio realized how valuable Ashley and Kellan are to the franchise and did what they needed to do to keep them,” said a source close to the situation.
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

Ime: : Stella
Broj komentara : 6591
Reputacija : 10
Mjesto : Wonderland. :D

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Potvrđeno: Praskozorje će biti snimljeno u dva dijela!

Citat :

Summit Entertainment danas je potvrdio da će Praskozorje biti snimljeno kao dva odvojena filma, a prvi dio bi u kina trebao stići 18. studenog, 2011. Dobitnik Oscara Bill Condon će biti redatelj oba filma, a glavne zvijezde filma bit će već prokušana ekipa: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson i Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene i Kellan Lutz.
Scenarij koji se temelji na romanu Stephenie Meyer, trenutno piše Melissa Rosenberg sa Wyckom Godfreyem, Karen Rosenfelt i Stephenie Meyer kao producentima. Sumrak Saga: Praskozorje æe zapoèeti s produkcijom u jesen.

Sumrak Saga: Praskozorje osvjetljava tajne i misterije ove opèinjavajuće romantične sage koja je oduševila milijune diljem svijeta.
Na vrh Go down
http://bitter-words.blog.hr/
Lady Moonlight
Administrator
Lady Moonlight

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Swells (citat):
Potvrđeno: Praskozorje će biti snimljeno u dva dijela!

Citat :

Summit Entertainment danas je potvrdio da će Praskozorje biti snimljeno kao dva odvojena filma, a prvi dio bi u kina trebao stići 18. studenog, 2011. Dobitnik Oscara Bill Condon će biti redatelj oba filma, a glavne zvijezde filma bit će već prokušana ekipa: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson i Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene i Kellan Lutz.
Scenarij koji se temelji na romanu Stephenie Meyer, trenutno piše Melissa Rosenberg sa Wyckom Godfreyem, Karen Rosenfelt i Stephenie Meyer kao producentima. Sumrak Saga: Praskozorje æe zapoèeti s produkcijom u jesen.

Sumrak Saga: Praskozorje osvjetljava tajne i misterije ove opèinjavajuće romantične sage koja je oduševila milijune diljem svijeta.
Na vrh Go down
Lady Moonlight
Administrator
Lady Moonlight

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 am

"Breaking Dawn" Podatci o lokaciji snimanja.

Citat :
Summit Entertainment'S
Twilight Saga: Praskozorje
DA sniman u Louisiani i VANCOUVER
Summit Entertainment's Twilight Saga: Praskozorje će biti sniman u oba Baton Rouge, Louisiana i Vancouveru tijekom iduće godine, s početkom ove jeseni. Sljedeće poglavlje o Twilight Saga će biti izdana kao dva odvojena filma s prvim od dvaju slated da bude objavljena u kina 18. studenog 2011.

Oscar ® dobitnik Bill Condon će usmjeravati oba filma glumi Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson i Taylor Lautner, uz Billy Burke kao Charlie Swan, kao i vraćanje članova obitelji Cullen Peter Facinelli, uključujući i Carlisle, Esme Elizabeth Reaser kao, Jackson Rathbone kao Jasper , Nikki Reed kao Rosalie, Alice Ashley Greene i Kellan Lutz kao Emmett.

Projekt se temelji na romanu Stephenie Meyer's autoru Twilight serija, trenutno se napisao / la Melissa Rosenberg s Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt i Stephenie Meyer proizvodi.

Twilight Saga: Praskozorje osvjetljava tajne i misterije ovog spellbinding romantičnih epa koja je oduševljena milijune.

Treći film u franšizi, Twilight Saga: ECLIPSE, je trenutno u kinima.
Na vrh Go down
Clair de Lune
Administrator
Clair de Lune

Ime: : Emira
Broj komentara : 9979
Reputacija : 26
Mjesto : Deep into the darkness where I hide. ˇˇ

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Još neke informacije o filmu

Citat :
Summit entertainment je obajavio mjesta snimanja Breaking dwan-a i još neke informaijce.Mjesta snimanja su Baton Rouge u Pensilvaniji i u Van Kuveru u Kanadi.Međutim osim toga se još priča o tome da će se snimiti i jedna verzija Breaking dawn u 2D a ne samo u 3D.ZAtim ćemorati najvjerovatnije stavljati dobne granice od koje se može gledati film.Međutim to nije još sigurno.Snimanje se planira za jesen,a izlazak filma je planiran u novembru 2011.Režiser za Breaking Dawn će bit Bill Condon.
Robert je izjavio da se raduje snimanju zadnjeg dijela Twilighta , ali da itekako ne smije sebi dopustiti nikakvu grešku.Dodao je da ga je pomalo strah njegove uloge kao oca.
Na vrh Go down
Clair de Lune
Administrator
Clair de Lune

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 am

Nece biti scene rodjenja?

Citat :
The release of Eclipse is exactly two weeks away, but some fans are already thinking ahead to the fourth film installment, Breaking Dawn. Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg is currently in the midst of the tough task of adapting the fourth novel into two screenplays, and she recently hinted at what we can expect from the über controversial birthing scene.
She said, "On the fan site, on Facebook, all the comments are 'It has to be R rated! You have to show the childbirth! Gore and guts and sex!' For me it's actually more interesting to not see it. You know, you can do childbirth without seeing childbirth ... it doesn't mean it's any less evocative of an experience."

On one hand, I see Rosenberg's point — some of the pivotal scenes of the book are pretty graphic and would be hard to watch. However, how much will be left to the imagination? Would Bella's vampire transformation also happen off screen? Fans of the books, how do you feel about certain scenes taking place off camera?
Na vrh Go down
Clair de Lune
Administrator
Clair de Lune

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 am

Citat :
Breaking Dawn - Part 1
Director: Bill Condon
Release date: November 18th 2011

Breaking Dawn - Part 2
Director: Bill Condon
Release date: November 16th 2012
Na vrh Go down
Clair de Lune
Administrator
Clair de Lune

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 am

Praskozorje u 3D?

Citat :
Summit Entertainment understands the importance of 3-D. Still, there continues to be rampant speculation about whether "Breaking Dawn," will open as a 3-D release when the first of a two-part finale arrives in theaters next year. But now, another movie on the studio's lineup may provide some clues about where Summit will take the "Twilight Saga."

"They're completely fascinated and intrigued by the technology," said director Patrick Lussier, who recently wrapped production on Summit's 3-D action flick "Drive Angry." "I think Summit has been discovering, as they've been seeing the 3-D material and the ease we've been able to work with it, is that it's an incredibly viable format to work in."

So will Summit's "Drive Angry" experience — the movie was shot using 3-D cameras rather than converted in post-production — combined with the fate of "Eclipse" at the box office , convince them to deliver their biggest 2011 release in three dimensions?

"That decision has yet to be made," Summit distribution head Richard Fay told MTV News. "It's still the source of a discussion."

While those talks inevitably touch on technological hurdles and monetary interest — owing to the premium-ticket prices that 3-D flicks command — Fay emphasized that the studio is more focused on creative concerns.

"There's certainly a financial part of the discussion," he said. "And yes, there's a certain amount of technology that has to be considered and accounted for. But it really comes down to the creative folks."

"In any of these roundtables conversations, [Summit CEO] Rob Friedman has always been concerned about the 'Twilight' patron," Fay added. "His concern is always the people that come in to see this movie. He doesn't want to turn them off or offend. That's why it's a creative decision. A big factor is the perception of our audience. What are their feelings going to be? If it lends itself to being a better movie because of 3-D, then that's the technology we'll use."
Na vrh Go down
Clair de Lune
Administrator
Clair de Lune

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 am

James Franco postaje dio Twilight ekipe?

Citat :
Of course, this is just speculation at this point and it might turn out to be nothing.

Actor shows up for Esquire interview holding Stephenie Meyer book, saying, ‘It’s for a project.’

What’s fun about James Franco is that you never know what to expect from him. He might pop up in some self-deprecating Funny or Die videos, or play a pillow-obsessed weirdo on “30 Rock,” or appear as a serial killer on “General Hospital.” Heck, the guy is starring in the latest reworking of the “Planet of the Apes” franchise.

He keeps you guessing. So what are we to make of this new Esquire interview, in which Franco hints he’s getting involved with “Twilight”? When the interviewer first meets the 32-year-old actor, he’s cradling a paperback that he reluctantly admits is the first volume in Stephenie Meyer’s vampire series, saying, “It’s for a project.”

Does that mean he could be joining the cast of “Breaking Dawn,” which is set to begin filming in the fall? Or is this mysterious project just about vampires or teenage drama? A rep for Franco did not return MTV News’ request for comment by press time.

All we can say for certain, at this point, is that Franco is a fan of the book. “It’s crazy how much sexual tension there is,” he said. “It just builds and builds. I mean it never stops. It’s sort of explosive by the end. Crazy. Like they’ll blow up with it. And of course, they don’t. Which is the point too, I guess.”

Franco did say that the project was “way, way off” and only “something I’m thinking about,” so Twi-hards should proceed with their Franco dreams with caution.

Whether or not he joins the “Twilight” cast, it’s funny to note that his brother, Dave, actually auditioned for the role of Edward Cullen. And he’s not sorry he lost out on the part to Robert Pattinson.

“I don’t want that kind of fame,” the younger Franco said. “Hell no. I don’t like the idea of losing my anonymity and not having a personal life.”
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 am

Praskozorje neće biti snimljeno u Brazilu?

Citat :
Prvi dio 'Praskozorja' trebao se snimati u Brazilu, odnosno onamo su Bella i Edward trebali otići na medeni mjesec, baš kako je i opisano u knjizi Stephenie Meyer. Međutim, zbog talačke krize je odlučeno da se neće snimati u Brazilu.
Naime, nedavno je narkomanska banda otela 35 turista u jednom hotelu u Rio de Janeiru. Na kraju je jedan turist poginuo, a šestero je ranjeno, a u hotelu gdje se sve odigralo bilo je oko 1.550 ljudi, uglavnom turista.

Zbog svega ovoga producenti su odlučili da se snimanje medenog mjeseca omiljenog ljubavnog para, Belle i Edwarda, neće odigrati u Brazilu jer ne žele dovesti u opasnost ničije živote.

Još nije odlučeno koja će biti nova lokacija za snimanje ovih scena.

Gradski čelnici Rio de Janiera još uvijek lobiraju za to da se scene ipak snime u Brazilu, no zasad iz Summit Entertainmenta nisu javili da su se predomislili.
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Citat :
Above is a picture of 6 year old Kayla, who is reportedly up for the role of Renesmee (Bella and Edward’s hybrid daughter).

According to Model Management Group -

Kayla is the little girl up for the role of Bella’s daughter in the new film in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Kayla is pictured with her adorable brother Daniel who has already had two castings since signing with us this month! Daniel will be submitting a video audition for another role in the Twilight film! Good Luck guys!!!!
Kayla is an absolutely gorgeous little girl! She has brown eyes (like Renesmee), and could probably pass as Bella and Edward’s daughter. But there is a huge problem .. don’t you think she looks a bit too old?
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Breaking Dawn Casting News: Rami Malek Joins The Cast As Benjamin!

Citat :

Rami Malek confirmed exclusively to Entertainment Tonight, that he is joining the Twilight Saga cast as Benjamin, in Breaking Dawn Part 2! cast as Here is some info on his character -

Benjamin is a member of the Egyptian Coven who is described as a young boyish-looking vampire with midnight hair, olive pallor, and an oddly cheerful look. Benjamin has a gift of element manipulation and is able to physically influence the elements (earth, air, water, and fire).

Exciting! I think he will be perfect as Benjamin! I absolutely LOVED him in The War At Home (which Jackson Rathbone also had a guest role on that show, playing opposite of Rami!).What do you think? Love it or dislike it, comment below!
Na vrh Go down
Athendora
Athendora

Ime: : Athendora
Broj komentara : 6728
Reputacija : 14

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Praskozorje nece biti u 3D

Citat :
It has been confirmed by a rep for Summit that Breaking Dawn (Part 1 or 2) will NOT be in 3-D! You know, I am not really sure about what all the hype is revolved around 3-D movies. I am so very glad to know that I will not have to see Isle of Esme in 3-D! Breaking Dawn doesn't really permit a 3-D movie... there is not enough action going on.
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Maggie Grace kao Irina!

Informacije o Filmu 63005_478753335086_202534530086_6674116_2804730_n

Citat :
Maggie Grace will play a new vampire threat to Kristen Stewart’s Bella in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Grace, who played Liam Neeson’s in-distress daughter in Taken, will play the role of Irina in the final installments of the Stephenie Meyer novel, which director Bill Condon is directing in two separate films. Irina is a member of the Denali coven, considered cousins to the Cullen clan as the only other “vegetarian” vampire group. When Irina blames the Cullens for the death of her lover, her actions set in motion a terrifying chain of events. The first of two pictures will be released by Summit Entertainment on November 18, 2011, followed by the finale on November 16, 2012.

Maggie.

Thanatos: komentar modifikovan dana: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 2 puta
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Mackenzie Foy kao Nessie?

Informacije o Filmu Headshot2
Citat :
It’s a big day for Twihards. First Maggie Grace signs on to play Irina. Now EW.com has learned that little 9-year old Mackenzie Foyis inches away from signing on to play Renesmee, Edward and Bella’s vampire/human love child that’s a central role in the final installment of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.

Summit Entertainment is remaining mum on the issue. But to see Foy’s angelic face, which could very well be the offspring of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, check out her website.
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

The Denali Coven Has Been Officially Cast!!

Informacije o Filmu BreakingDawnMovie.org_-560x259

Citat :
It’s official: The Denali Coven has been cast!! Eleazar will be played by Christian Camargo (known for his roles in The Hurt Locker, and as Dexter’s crazy brother in Showtime’s hit show Dexter), Tanya is played by Myanna Buring, Kate will be played by Casey LaBow (CSY: NY), and Carmen will be portrayed by Mia Maestro! We had previously reported that Maggie Grace has been cast as Irina.
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Informacije o Filmu TVC002-20101002-205538-560x373

Mackenzie Foy će glumiti Renesmee.

Citat :

Very excited about our new Renesmee, Mackenzie Foy. She’s an amazing young actress and I’m excited to work with her. I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer!- Steph
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Izašle su slike setova za BD!

Možete ih pogledati ovdje.
Na vrh Go down
Athendora
Athendora

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:43 am

Sluzbeno su odabrani glumci za sve kovene!!!

Citat :
Summit as just released the following regarding the casting of ‘Breaking Dawn’

Summit Entertainment announced today the following have been cast in THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN for roles in The Amazon Coven, The Egyptian Coven, The Irish Coven and The Romanian Coven as well as the American and European Nomads as outlined below.
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Sluzbeno su odabrani glumci za sve kovene!!!

Citat :
THE AMAZON COVEN
· The Amazon Coven is comprised of Tracey Heggins as Senna and Judi Shekoni as Zafrina.

THE EGYPTIAN COVEN
· The Egyptian Coven is comprised of:
o Omar Metwally (RENDITION, MUNICH) as Amun.
o Andrea Gabriel (Lost, House) as Kebi.
o Rami Malek (NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM) as Benjamin.
o Angela Sarafyan (LOVE HURTS, THE GOOD GUYS) as Tia.

THE IRISH COVEN
· The Irish Coven is comprised of Marlane Barnes (THE TREE OF LIFE) as Maggie, Lisa Howard as Siobhan and Patrick Brennan as Liam.

THE ROMANIAN COVEN
· The Romanian Coven is comprised of Noel Fisher (THE PACIFIC, FINAL DESTINATION 2) as Vladimir and Guri Weinberg (MUNICH) as Stefan.

THE AMERICAN NOMADS
· The American Nomads are comprised of:
o Lee Pace as Garrett (Pushing Daisies, THE GOOD SHEPHERD).
o Toni Trucks (MUSIC AND LYRICS) as Mary.
o Bill Tangradi (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) as Randall.
o Erik Odom as Peter.
o Valorie Curry (Veronica Mars) as Charlotte.
Na vrh Go down
Athendora
Athendora

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Lainey Gossis otkriva kako će izgledati scena u vodi na Ostrvu Esme! !!

Citat :
'There are three sex scenes in total in Part 1 right now. The first is in the water, and they get the business started with a super cringe line, as Bella walks naked into the ocean and looks at the moon and sighs that “it’s beautiful”, to which Edward replies, whil...e looking at her and obviously not the moon…
It’s supposed to be all limbs and writhing and wrapping around each other from the sea to the house and much of it is relayed, rather cleverly actually, in flashback form. After they show the initial hook up from beach to bedroom, we jump to the morning after as Edward is constipated about something and Bella is examining her body. Cut to her memories of the night before, the touching, and his kissing the length of her body, and the clenching, and her head thrown back, and his struggle to, um, think about baseball, and her resulting pleasure, and some furniture gets broken. It actually reads pretty erotic, and if they cut it the way it’s written, it should be even hotter to watch. Even I would enjoy watching it if they stay with that spirit.She keeps begging for it afterwards, and the two following love scenes are more of the same soft porny vibe which, to be honest, totally impressed me because having blue balled it for 3 straight movies, I thought they would pull that sh-t all over again. On paper though, they appear to be totally going for it.

Athendora: komentar modifikovan dana: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:39 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 1 puta
Na vrh Go down
Thanatos
Kolekcionar
Thanatos

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Informacije o Filmu   Informacije o Filmu EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Je li ovo otok Esme?

Informacije o Filmu 00rio2-560x373

Citat :

Located in a paradisiac area, the house designed by Thiago Bernardes
has complete infrastructure, with comfort and privacy, in a 220 meters
private beach. Additionally, it has exclusive access by boat or
helicopter.

Accommodations:

• 2 suites with king-size bed,
  • 2 suites with 2 twin beds each,
  • 2 suítes with 3 twin beds each,
  • and independent living room.